Monday, July 13, 2009

Last stop: Montreal... home... ?

One short flight (under 2 hours) and I am flying over the lights of Montreal. I look out the window and see the Olympic Stadium with the dark mass of the Botanical Gardens beside it...downtown looks so small and twee! What will it be like to walk these streets (the order of which I have nearly forgotten)?

Josh meets me at the airport - so nice to have a smiling face there to greet you (not to mention a huge hug!)

Being back in Montreal = weird

Sleeping in my own bed = weird

Knowing friends are in the same city = great, but weird

Seeing Morpheus = weird, he looks different

Walking to the shops to buy stuff to clean the house = feels like I am on holiday, or have experienced a strange time shift; it's like when I first moved to the city except I know more where things are

Trying to fix my ear problem without going to the Dr = warm water trickling down my face

No comments:

Post a Comment